Saturday, December 23, 2006

~Cookies and Updates~
~
First, it is very important to note I changed a setting on my blog to allow anyone to make comments, not just bloggers. So, I expect to see some more comments, I'm just not feeling the love right now :(
~
So we went to Nate and Amy's last night to make cookies. We didn't make it to the Christmas lights since Brian had to work late, but we're planning on doing that Christmas day.
Brian and I cheated and brought store bought cookies that you just plop in the oven, but they were delicious. Nate and Amy's cookies were.....interesting ;) When we opened the oven to take their cookies out, there was just 1 big flat cookie! We all had a good laugh, and I am kicking myself for not taking a picture! We are still not sure what went wrong, it seemed like all the ingredients were added, it's a mystery.

We spent a portion of the night trying to get a cute picture of Porter and MJ, I think we have a cute one...
This one you can tell they are looking at 2 different treats...
Porter gave MJ a cookie for Christmas, they both enjoyed it!
Nate and Brian
We had a good time drinking wine, eating cookies and doing our gift exchange. Nate and Amy got us this gorgeous candle decoration. I will have to take a picture once we get it all set up,it is in the shape of an S so I think it will look perfect on our little island counter!
We got Amy a Shopaholic martini glass that I think she liked. We got Nate a new wallet and a little sign that said "It takes a lot of balls to golf the way this guy does" It is of course a joke as Nate is a pro at golfing.
We had a good time socializing and laughing at our dogs :)
We are planning on having them over for dinner next week which should be fun. They are bringing the dinner and we are providing the wine!
Brian is working today as they are getting all the last minute online shoppers packages out today. Tonight is Mom R's (Brian's mom) Christmas party and I am very excited. You can expect pictures and an update to come!
Merry Christmas to all, and to all a goodnight!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog keep up the good work

Kari said...

Good job Lindsay. I feel the same way about my blog without the comments. ~Kari

Anonymous said...

Those pics of MJ and Porter are great!! She actually kept the Santa hat on!! Sara

Jensen Five said...

YAY! Look at all of your comments Lindsey! I was so confused when I looked at the picture of MJ and Porter. I thought you were talking about my Porter and then I realized Nate and Amy's dog was named Porter! I'm a little slow today...