Thursday, January 04, 2007

Catching up
~
Okay, I finally am taking some time to catch up on my blog. This stinkin' cold will not go away, I cough all day at work and the nights are spent tossing and turning, blah.
~
These last few days at work were busy with month end things. I took on a larger role which was more stressful but I kind of liked it, I felt I was contributing to the success of the team and the days at work went by much faster. Things are starting to click and I am beginning to understand a little more how things work and the different programs, it only took 4 months! LOL ;)
~
Brian and I have started seriously browsing the housing ads. We originally wanted to wait until we paid off some debt and saved for a down payment, but we are starting to rethink it. Mainly because we feel we are wasting money on rent and would like to invest in a home. So Brian picks up all the flyers he sees on his route and looks online when he gets home. It is fun to think we could own a house in a few months. I know our family is thinking, "STOP MOVING!" Just kidding, I know they would be happy for us :)
~
New Year's Eve was low key but very nice this year. We were originally going to go up to Portland to Linus', but since I was feeling so crappy we decided to stay local. We ended up going to Tiff and Eric's house and having a mellow evening hanging out in our PJ's and talking.

Here is us a little after midnight kissing MJ (we brought some streamers to be festive!)

This weekend we are going up to Salem so Brian can use his tools and help Bauer put in some new french doors and play poker. Amy and I plan to hit the Victoria Secrets sale and have a pajama party. Saturday night is my friend Ashley's Wedding! I am so excited for her and I missed her shower and bachelorette party so I can't wait to see her walk down the aisle :)
~
I thought I would end with some more pictures from Christmas festivities:


My brother Lance and his wonderful and beautiful girlfriend, Ali
My Mom and Randy on Christmas Eve
Jaime and Schuyler showing their true side ;)
Briand and his sisters, Sara and Heather
Well, have a wonderful day and weekend!

No comments: