Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Wednesday

Us Time
So remember how I am baby hungry? After we got married I was so excited to think "I can have babies!!" So my sister Jaime's best friend, Julia, left me a comment that made me think, in a good way (thanks Jules!). She said "You and Brian always seem to be out doing fun and exciting days. It takes me back to when I was first married. Aghhhh. Good memories. Lindsey, you and Brian seem so happy. " I thought to myself, "We do fun and exciting things?" Now, of course I have fun with my hubby but it was kind of cool to hear that our lives seem fun to someone else, I mean, we're a FUN couple! Yay!
Now I am sure Bauer would disagree as we flake out on him far too often, we got love for you Bauer. Anyway, the point of all this rambling is that although I cannot wait to start a family and have babies, I really do enjoy the freedom Brian and I have and most important, all the time we get to spend together. I know most people think we spend way too much time together, but I can't help it, I seriously have the best time with him! I can be my complete self and he doesn't judge me, just loves me :) I know if Bauer reads this he will be barfing right about now.
Moving right along, Sara, Brian's sister is going to stay at our house and watch MJ for us while we are in Sunriver. I know MJ LOVES her aunt Sara so she will be so excited. Thanks Sara!!

Jenny's Wedding
So I think they have decided on September 7th in Hawaii and then a Corvallis reception on the 22nd. It will be a beautiful wedding, on the beach in Hawaii, so romantic! Brian and I are planning on going and hopefully it all works out that we can, financially and work availability wise.

Thanks for all the comments, they are so nice to read and now I know people are really reading the blog :) Yay!
Well I am off to finish up some work, the weekend is near!

No comments: