Wednesday, April 29, 2015

About that...

 That's right! We had the once in a lifetime opportunity to go to Garth Brooks!!! We were ecstatic and I was counting down the days until I could rock out at a Garth Brooks concert. Scott and Randi invited us to go and we all had a blast. First was dinner...then was music...
 The seats were incredible, we were so close.
Date nights' rock!
 And when he came up on stage, I screamed and sang my heart out until the very end...after 3 encores :)
 He was incredible. I loved every minute of it and had such an awesome time. Love me some Garth!
 In addition to concerts, we have been having a sensational winter and spring as far as weather goes. I am thoroughly impressed with Oregon and all this sunshine, it's made me so happy.
 The girls are enjoying it as well.
Sister hugs

 We have had multiple picnics and BBQ's already.



Silly Penny

Ready to take Bria to school
 We have enjoyed our backyard, neighborhood, and parks so much lately. As well as vitamin D.

 Reese gets tired easily though, good thing her big sister takes care of her.

Sisters and best friends (most the time...)

No comments: