Wednesday, April 22, 2015

More randoms

Still playing catch up...here are some more pictures from my phone. 


Walking home from Bria's bus stop requires pictures...at their request

St. Patrick's day outfit

We had a Leprechaun delivery! AKA, my incredible friend Amanda who rocks at all things friendship and kids

 Reese is still in gymnastics and loves running around...
 ...I love putting her in cute gymnastics outfits and doing her hair. So it's a win win :)
 Also, I loved gymnastics as a kid so I'm hopeful one of my girls will follow in my footsteps!

It's no secret we like to hop in the car on the weekends and drive down to see family. But sometimes the girls drive us nuts in the car. We love our girls, but car rides + 2 kids can = annoying! Don't worry, we figured out a way to survive...
'Dis how we roll
 Once we arrive in Albany we get to love on babies and toddlers and spend much needed family time together.
I put Ames to sleep on the exercise ball...and I was in heaven.


Oh hi there angel baby. Aunt Lulu never wants to put you down

Wait, did you just get cuter? Ugh, you kill me Mr. Ames Wilde!!
We switched insurance stuff this year and I found us new Doctors and Dentists. All of which required many new patient appointments. Fortunately I love both our dentist and doctor so the process wasn't too terrible...well maybe Bria's dentist appointment left something to be desired.
She has always done pretty well at the dentist, but has a very strong gag reflex. This mixed with being super sensitive to texture is difficult. She did okay for the first 5 minutes (I decided not to go back at first, hoping she would be braver without me there) and then they asked me to come back since she was requesting me. She only let them do one xray and then refused the polishing stuff. When the hygienist tried to rinse it off and have her use the sucker thing, Bria refused and spit all over herself. So basically they brushed her teeth and we left. I was not happy, but tried to be sensitive and understanding with my oldest. 
A week later we took Reese. She rocked it and sat so still the whole time, I had to text Aunt Jenny because I knew she would be so proud of her little niece being such a good patient.
 And afterwards Bria said, "Wow, Reese did so well! I'm going to be brave at my next appointment because I know what to expect."
Score.
 And a few more random pictures to end the post...
A walk in our old neighborhood led to so many fun bridges and trails




No comments: