Saturday, April 18, 2015

We are alive, I promise!

Between moving and lack of internet and time, blogging took a back seat. When we finally got internet I was so overwhelmed with how the hell to catch up that I kept pushing it off for another day.
I decided today is that day and although I'm not sure I will be able to completely catch up, at least it's a start.
The best way for me to do this is to upload photos from my phone, so I started with some pictures right after our Disneyland adventure. So here are some incredible normal, everyday photos of us just doing what we do...it's going to be random and sporadic but at least I'm doing it right?

The girls don't always allow Brian to go to work in the mornings, so sometimes they swoon him with their cuteness and he stays just a little longer...

Love this one, captures the unending love between all of them. 
Picking up Bria from an after school program:



Park morning with my girls...and Starbucks :)


There is a park a ways away that has fun trails to hike on, the girls are obsessed and ask almost daily to go there...
Daddy is proud of his hiking girls

Bria has grown a lot this year and it's so fun to see her be the big sister to both Reese and Penny Jo :) Penny adores her Bria. 


 Took my girls to see Cinderella on opening day, we loved it.
 Reese is our little fashionista, she is constantly changing her clothes, wearing my shoes and jewelry and just being fabulous. One evening she decided she wanted to wear dress up shoes to bed. Not just any dress up shoes, our Merida ones (from the Disney movie Brave). These are tall, velcro type shoes, not really something you want to cozy up with. But beauty is pain I guess.

 I took them off before I went to bed and at 6 am a sleepy Reese came in my room holding these shoes and insisting I put them back on her. So I did, and she turned around and went back to sleep. Her hilarity knows no bounds.
I spent a morning with my oldest and she requested Starbucks and pedicures. Talk about a perfect morning!


 She got the cutest flower and gem so I got one to match :)

Alright, I feel slightly less behind so I 'll leave it at that for awhile...I will return shortly with more catching up and details on the move and new place!

No comments: