Monday, April 20, 2015

Braids are totally in

I LOVE doing my girls' hair. They don't always love it, but I don't let that stop me. And because I started doing it when they were just wee ones, they have gotten somewhat use to it and know it's just how life is: Mom does our hair and sometimes it hurts.
But it's worth it. Because I say it is :)

 Reese has such different hair than Bria.
Although both were pretty bald for awhile, once Bria's hair started growing in, it grew fast and hasn't stopped. It's super thick, has a small wave to it, and is a dark blonde. Reese on the other hand, has taken forever to get hair, it's thin, and seems to break easily. I try not to do ponytails too much because that tends to cause lots of breakage. But it's hard because those ponytails and piggytails look positively ridiculously adorable on her.
Braids tend to reduce the breakage, plus they are also adorable.
Here is Reese at 3 1/2 years old

 And this is Bria at 2 1/2 years old, 1 year younger than Reese:




Hi 2 1/2 year old Bria, you are stinkin' adorable!!!!


My little Anna (from Disney's Frozen)




No comments: