Tuesday, May 05, 2015

The move...it happened

 I don't have a lot of pictures from the move. It was such a frustration for me. First, I hate moving. Second, I hate moving. Third, moving sucks.
Not only that, but this was unexpected and we all know I don't handle the unexpected that well (Bria doesn't get it from a stranger).
Anyway, I've complained enough about it and I need to get over it and move on...even though I want to throw an epic, 3 year old tantrum. Probably that's not productive.
A glass of red wine during the move helped!
And now that we have been at our new home for over a month, we are loving it. It's smaller, yes, but we really like the layout and the updated kitchen appliances. We are definitely learning what we like and don't like in a home...making us the pickiest home owners ever. Well, once we own a home we will be.
Here are a few pics of the new digs:
View from the front door right when you walk in,  stairs are slightly to the right. The area above is a loft.

View from the kitchen, looking towards the front door

Dining room

My new favorite piece, from Ikea of all places! Holds our shoes.

Girls' bathroom

Favorite place: backyard and covered patio

Loft

I don't have pictures of the bedrooms because they are rarely clean enough for me to feel comfortable taking a picture! They aren't terribly messy...but ya know, not picture clean :)

So there's the move. Really praying we own soon and the perfect house comes along at the exact right time.

1 comment:

Ben and Wes said...

You've done a great job decorating your new house! Looks great! XOXO