Monday, February 09, 2015

Young Love

 It's no secret that Bria is absolutely boy crazy. She loves boys, loves love, and can't wait to get married. Sometimes Brian and I wonder if WE are doing something to make her so boy crazy, but I think it's just her seeing me and Brian so in love :)
Bria is currently very much in love with Monson, an adorable little boy from her class. He is the sweetest little thing. She was thrilled when I told her that he was coming over for a play date and couldn't wait for the day to come.
As soon as he came over she showed him all over then they plopped in the chair and started chatting:

Bria: "I told my Mom I'm in love with you."
Monson: "Yeah, I told my whole family I'm in love with you."
Bria: "I can't wait to live together!"
Monson: "Yeah."

I died. It was too cute...and too soon :)
Walking to the park hand in hand

 Yes, Monson is shorter than her. She looks so tall in these pictures. He is really small for his age and Bria is kind of tall. I can't get over having a tall child, it's surreal for me!
So there goes my girl, falling in love at age 5. And if these two get married, I'm recreating this picture because HELLO, wedding video?!
Notice how I'm always thinking of the wedding video? Wonder where Bria gets her fantasy of love and marriage? It's a mystery.

No comments: