Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Sleeping Beauty

Reese doesn't nap...in her bed. Nap time is her quiet time and I don't fight her on it, it's not worth it. However, she gets exhausted some days and will fall asleep somewhere, usually the couch with her Dad if he is home. 

Out


Dad's work is super boring
So tired
So yeah, she sleeps...and I take a picture every time. Never gets old seeing her zonked out on the couch, I love it.

Currently we are in Birthday mode, Bria's 6th birthday to be exact. She is going to be 6 people!!! She has requested a Frozen birthday theme and we are having the girls from her class over plus a few other friends (Presleigh, Buell boys, Gracie, Kenzie). I'm crazy and just doing it at our house. I don't really have games planned or anything, hoping they will entertain themselves and then I will feed them some sugar and send them home :)
Bria is just like me and setting her expectations super high. She wants all these elaborate decorations and then she wants us all to jump out and yell Surprise! So....not sure how that's going to work...will let you know ;)

No comments: