Friday, January 23, 2015

Winter days at the zoo

I LOVE having a zoo membership. It's super convenient and any time we are feeling cooped up we can head over to see what all the animals are doing.
Nate and Amy were taking Charlotte for her very first time so we jumped on the chance to go with them. Bria and Reese enjoyed being the tour guides and promptly opened their maps. Just like any good tour guide, Bria showed us the restrooms first.
Charlotte loving it!
Charlotte had a fabulous time and was all smiles.


We wore these kiddos out...usually we go to a few animals since it's a lot of walking, but we couldn't skimp for Charlotte's first zoo experience. So all over we went!


And we ended our fabulous zoo trip with an elephant ear. Of course, I'm still in the middle of the whole  30 so I just salivated as I broke pieces off for the girls.
I was informed that Charlotte passed out afterwards for 2.5 hours so mission accomplished! .,

No comments: