Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Get ready tooth fairy...it's happening!!!


Bria has a loose tooth! Can't believe it's here, the time where teeth start falling out and the tooth fairy brings money in the middle of the night...
So far Bria is excited, but when she bit into an apple she freaked out. I think when the time comes to actually pull it out she is not going to be as excited. Praying we can make this first tooth experience a good one to set the standard for the rest. 

We have had a pretty decent winter. Mountain goers are not liking it but it's not so bad here in the valley to have it a bit warmer.
60 degree day in January? I'll take it!

 I've mentioned that Reese rarely naps these days, and that means when 4 pm rolls around she is pretty tired. Her and I were running errands and she nearly fell asleep as I pulled into the garage, so I set her on the couch and she requested some tv. As I was getting the tv set up I turned around to this:

 Apparently I was taking too long.

Have I mentioned how much my girls love their Penny?
 And they also request I take their pictures all day so they can look at themselves.
I have no idea where they get that from.



No comments: