Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Soccer, swim, dance oh my!

Last week Bria started soccer classes and this week she starts swim and tap dance. 
I know, I went a little crazy. But I want to figure our where her interests are so we can get her started young. I'm thinking dancing might be her thing so I'm anxious for tap to start.

She had a blast and soccer and felt like such a big kid. She is the only girl in her class but she doesn't even seem to notice, good for her! 
 Reese and I get to stay and watch...
When Reese turns 3 we are going to get her some classes too. It's just hard at age 2 because all the classes are parent participation and with me watching Penny 3 days a week it's difficult. Just wanted to clarify that I haven't forgotten about my youngest :)
Today Bria had tap dance and swim lessons. Yes, I piled it on this summer. And I'm glad. Bria loved taking tap and of course she is my fishy so loves swimming. When we asked her what her favorite activity is she surprised us by saying tap. So I'm going to make sure and get her into more dance classes since she enjoys them. 
Today I also turn 31. Bria has been so sweet and wanting me to wear a party hat and getting down birthday decorations and setting the table...she is a sweetie. Reese keeps saying it's her birthday...

No comments: