Thursday, June 12, 2014

Family night

Last night after dinner we treated ourselves to a family ice cream night at Cold Stone. Bria surprised us by ordering cotton candy flavored ice cream, this girl is like her Dad in that she likes chocolate everything. But I guess she is more flexible when it comes to ice cream :)

 After our little treat we walked around a pond near our house and were very surprised at how relaxed the ducks were around people, it took a lot to scare them.

 In fact, the girls had to run screaming towards them to even get them to walk briskly towards the water.
 Now we are enjoying a lazy Thursday, and since it's Thursday that means I have 3 girls...

This is what it would look like if I had 3 girls...good thing I just get to borrow Penny a few days a week to get my baby fix :)

No comments: