Friday, June 06, 2014

Nighttime trained

Reese has been potty trained for a year now which I love of course. She has been wearing pull-ups at night which we refer to as her night time underwear, NOT a diaper :)
Anyway, she was starting to stay dry about half the time so we decided she was ready for regular underwear at night. So we of course take her to the bathroom before bedtime around 7:30 pm and then when Brian and I went to bed (usually around 10:30 pm or so) we would take her again. She us dead asleep when we go to take her and barely wakes up, but goes potty and then snuggles back into her bed and drifts off to sleep and stays dry all night long. It's been a week of complete dryness! 
Awesome sauce.

Last weekend we had some fun visitors stay a night. Brian's coworker and his family are moving back from Japan to New York and stopped by Oregon to get cars and drive across the country. Bria was so excited to see Liam and Cloey!

Sweet Cloey girl (she will be 4 in August)

Going for a walk

Silly Liam

We had a great time visiting with them. They stayed in a hotel this whole week and will be leaving tomorrow so we get to have one more BBQ with them tonight.

My girls are going through a bit of a fighting and screaming phase and I'm about to pull my hair out. I really, strongly dislike the screaming and fighting. And I probably don't help matters when I yell but seriously, how are they going to hear me if I talk normal? Their screaming reaches the next street. Ugh. Ready for this next phase of loving sisters to appear.
Reese and Penny playing dress up
We've had a pretty low key week and will get to enjoy one more before all Bria's activities start. She's doing soccer, swimming and tap dance lessons. Plus, we are headed down to Albany next weekend for Lance's graduation party (another Beaver graduate, WAHOO!!!), then camping at the end of the month, and well it's going to get crazy summer up in here which is exciting.
I love her in a ponytail
For now we will enjoy the slow pace and do lots of swimming and park going.

No comments: