Sunday, July 06, 2014

Takin' it back a few weeks

We are going to go back in time a little bit so that I can try and play catch up. Brian is none to happy with my lack of blogging so I'm going to be doing some major catch up.

Brian is a Godfather to Nate and Amy's little girl, Charlotte. She was baptized two weekends ago so we got to go down and be a part of her big day.

Afterwards we all went to the Bauer's for some food and drinks and socializing. The girls stayed pretty entertained while we were there which was nice, there were other kids running around and they also had Frozen, so ya know...
Amy framed pictures of the Godparents with Charlotte, so cute.

Hands and feet are covered in dirt...church attire doesn't stop this girl from having fun

My rule follower
Once summer officially arrived here in Oregon I wanted to try and do at least one fun "sumer" thing each day. Once Bria starts school our flexibility will be limited and I think I have taken for granted how easy it is for us to pick up and do something whenever we want. So, let's hope I can keep the momentum up...

Day 1: Old fashioned sprinkler in the backyard


Rain boots and swim suit, I love her fashion sense

 ...and popsicles...

 And I think our summer fun was a success already because this happened:
It's exhausting trying to have fun!

Day 2: Bike ride and chocolate milk


Cheers!
Day 3: Party hats, tap, swim, and Red Robin:

Waiting patiently for Bria's tap class to get out
Lunch at Red Robin for my birfday!

These two....


That evening Brian and I went out to dinner and walked around the outside mall while the Buell's watched our girls for us, we have some awesome friends!
I also went out with my girls a few nights before my birthday...
Love all these girls! (From left: Roxie, Amanda, Tiffanie, me, and Randi)
I'd say my birthday week was a success :)

No comments: