Monday, June 23, 2014

Just keep blogging....

I have all these great intentions of posting often but life gets busy...and also our computer room is upstairs now so I'm rarely on it. I feel like I am constantly playing catch up which means I never take time to do our normal day to day journaling that I use to do. As a reader I'm sure you are grateful for the lack of boring posts, but I love looking back on what our normal routine was. So my goal is to be better about doing that, staring next time :)
Last week we met some friends at the Children's Museum. The Portland Children's Museum is amazing, they have so many fun areas for the kids to go crazy in. The only bad thing is trying to keep track of your kids while they run in different directions. Fortunately there were 3 of us Moms so we would take turns with different kiddos.

Reese in the water area
 I think of majority of our time was spent in the theatre. They have an adorable stage for the kids and even have a big curtain for the kids to open and close. Bria did a fabulous rendition of "Let It Go." I need to get that girl in drama, she lives for the stage...
Presleigh on vocals and Bria on drums
 Also, they have a face painting station for the kids to do themselves...don't know who thought of that but yeah:
 Reese loved it. My free spirited child is full of spunk and I love it.
Last week we also got to fit in some swimming at Randi's and the girls always enjoy that. So do I, it keeps them happy and active and we all have fun playing together.
Reese chillin' on the floaty

1 comment:

LoAnn said...

How fun, I loved the children's museum when I went with Lanie and the girls. Your girls are so cute. Enjoy them every minute!