Sunday, June 08, 2014

Swimming

My friend, Randi, has a pretty great pool and have welcomed us to come enjoy it any time. The girls LOVE swimming so they get pretty excited when I tell them it's a swim day :)
They heat their pool to a nice 80 degrees so even if it's not hot outside, we stay warm in the pool.
One day I braved it and took all 3 girls (Penny included), usually I like to go on a day I don't have Penny so I can relax a little, although who am I kidding? Swimming with kids is just no where near as relaxing as pre-motherhood pool lounging. It's still pretty fun though.

They all fought over who got to push Penny around

Bria spends more time under water then above it.



Lunch time!


The two littles

Pretty awesome pool!


My little fishy

Chillaxin
Not only do we get to enjoy their pool, but the Buell's have a neighborhood pool they invited us too, and Penny's family has a neighborhood pool as well. Pretty excited we have some swimming places to go to this summer, my girls live for the water!

No comments: