Saturday, May 31, 2014

SCORE!

I have some random pictures from my phone that I wanted to post...
Playing with the babies at Bria's preschool one day





Queen Elsa hair

My darn camera phone, wish this wasn't blurry
A few weeks ago Brian and I went to two estate sales this last weekend and oh man did we score big time. I didn't take a picture of everything because some of it was not exciting to others, just us. My favorite score?
 TA-DA! I got this fabulous gold boudoir chair for $20!!! Can you believe it? I was ecstatic and it is currently sitting pretty in my room. Love.
Also we found this handy ottoman that's also in our room:
 I think it was like $30 or something?
We also got a 7 1/2 foot, prelit, predecorated Christmas tree for $45!!!!! That's how much we spend on a real tree each year. This one was pretty exciting. I never realized how fun Estate sales can be, especially considering it's kind of depressing to realize why there is an estate sale in the first place :/

This week has been pretty drab so far. First week out of preschool and I'm already going stir crazy in the house :)

No comments: