Friday, May 02, 2014

Friday randoms

I need to play catch up so this post is going to be random and mainly just pictures to keep grandparents happy :)
Let's bullet point, that makes chaos seem organized.

  • A few Saturdays ago, Heather and I took the girls to the mall for shopping and then some lunch. I have some pretty great shoppers in my little girls, especially Reese. She is always shouting the names of stores we frequent and requesting we go there every day. 






  •  This last Saturday was a busy one for us, we had a birthday party in the afternoon at this bouncy place which is a fabulous way to let the kids get some energy out, and then we headed to Big Al's for family fun with the Buell's and Inukai's.

Bria is the blur and Reese did not want to be pictured

Big Al's was CRAZY, but the girls had a blast

Just strikin' a pose in Costco, what? You don't wear your bike pads to the store?

Has to be like her big sis

Loving the swing
  • For like 3 or 4 nights in a row when we went to check on Reese before we went to bed, this is how we found her:



It was a different book each night and it was too funny to see her passed out in mid book.

I think that is all my randoms for today, I do have a post about a fun vacation that we took earlier this week! Check back soon :)
Not too soon though ;)

No comments: