Monday, May 12, 2014

Choppity chop

I got Reese's hair cut for the first time last week. I know that's a little early consider the girl doesn't have a ton of hair, but she was kind of rockin' the mullet do and I wanted to get rid of that. This little girl has spunk and personality which screams a bob haircut to me. So a little bob we did. Her sides are still a little short but as they grow out it will be a perfect little cut on her.
We went during preschool so it was just Reese and I, she did amazing. Watched My Little Pony the entire 15 minutes without making a peep or moving.

TV junky
 And the finished product?
Adorbs!

"Can I just enjoy my sucker in peace Mom?"
The next morning after I washed it her curls flipped a little:
Pretty stinkin' cute :)
Also last week, I enjoyed a fabulous wine and paint night out. I'm sure you have heard of them since they are the latest craze, I was very happy to join the band wagon and definitely want to do it again. I went with Roxie and her friend Allison and we all had a pretty great time.

Roxie and me
In the middle of painting our masterpieces
It was neat to see how it progressed, at first I was very scared of all the different, random, colors we were using. But at the end it all came together very nicely.

Here is the artists picture....at the Blazer game in the background because HELLO! Rip City baby.



 And my finished product:

I'm not an artist but it didn't turn out too bad and I really enjoyed doing it. Gotta love Portland with it's abundance of cool things to do :)

No comments: