Saturday, March 15, 2014

Arizona Part 2

Alright, so I left off on Friday where Bria was napping and I was chatting with my amazing cousins and Aunt. After they left I headed to Old Navy since Bria was still sleeping and I needed to get her flip flops. Obviously she didn't have any in her size since we don't need flip flops for awhile in Oregon.
After she woke up and we got some food in her, Jenny and I took her and Jax to the clubhouse for swimming. I think that helped a bit, although she spent most the time in the hot tub :)
Is this not so sad? Ugh, damn scorpion!!!
 Jax was so much fun to watch, he was jumping in the water, sticking his face under, and just having a blast.
Getting ready for the twisting double axle dive


So happy to be in the water!
Once we got back to my Grandma's we had some exciting visitors...Bristol and family!
 Bria and Bristol looked at each other for a few seconds, I think they were in shock to see each other finally. They chatted for awhile and then Bria needed to rest awhile.

We had fun watching these two:
Brinley and Jax the blur!

Hugs!
Bria actually slept great this night and I was very grateful for that! Saturday was brunch day, my aunts and cousins came over and we all got to hang out and eat delicious food. Jenny and I talked about how wonderful it was to find out how similar we are with even our extended family. Anxiety runs deep :)
Connecting with my Aunts and cousins and sharing stories was such a treasured event for me. I think I rested a little easier knowing I wasn't the only one with massive amounts of internal guilt and anxiety...not that I wish others to suffer with it, but ya know, it's good not to be alone.
I'm starting to think one visit a year to Arizona is not enough, definitely need two :)

No comments: