Friday, January 03, 2014

There was Christmas and then more Christmas

We are very blessed to have multiple Christmas gatherings with our families. This year Christmas lasted a week and the girls were in heaven :) So were Brian and I, even though it was busy and we were driving all over the place, we loved being able to spend so much time with our families.
So here is a summary of our Christmas this year:

Saturday, December 21st: Christmas at Brian's Dad's house

Bria loves Becky so much, she is so good with her


Tracy and Reese
We ate delicious food, Reese ate almost an entire bowl of oranges, and we ate some more. Also, the wine was flowing and it was delicious.
Grandma Kathie gets some Reese cuddles

Reese giving Grandpa some hugs

The girls enjoyed present opening the most and I enjoyed watching them have fun.
Seriously, Bria spent the whole night playing with Becky :)

Tracy and Grandpa, matching!

Heather loves when I take pictures of her

Heather and her mini me

Love this one

Stuffing her face
We headed home that evening where Reese promptly passed out and happily went straight to bed when we got home. Christmas #1 was a success.

Tuesday, December 24th: Christmas Eve at the Jensen's
Christmas Eve was spent at the Jensen's. On the menu was soup, salad, and breadsticks. It was like being at Olive Garden, loved it.
The Beaver game was on so this is how dinner looked :)
 By the way, the Beavers played Boise State which is where a lot of my family lives. You can imagine the trash talking/texting that in sued.
Brian texting my cousins to rub it in
 Yep, we totally won the game and it was fun to rub it in :)
Meanwhile, in the kitchen and dining room, us girls were having a grand old time.
Yaya and Jax cheersing 
Reese managed to spill a glass of wine all over myself, Kayla, and the dining room floor. I was grateful it was the dining room and not the carpet. Jaime used this as a lesson to her children as to why Mormons don't drink :) We all got a good laugh.
My little bro and his fantastic wife whom I adore

Multitasking Brian

Time to open presents!!

Reese got a Reese's bear and mug, ADORABLE!

Bria got the gift she has, "...always wanted!!!!"


A pony!

Jax wanted to wrestle, usually Reese is game but she was not quite in the mood, it was funny nonetheless 

Sweet Jaidyn, my little babysitter :) The girls adore her

 Papa took the whip cream can and was giving some to all the kids, which they loved.
Showing me her mouth full of whip cream :)

Yaya was asked to babysit Bria's pony while she ate some dessert

"What are braces Jaidyn?"

Yum, whip cream

GQ Schuyler and my manly hubby

Pony love

Bria and Reese decided to sit down and eat salad, this is how Bria fed her sister
 Jaime might kill me for posting this, but honestly she doesn't even know how cute she is. Schuyler got her some new PJ's!
She matches Ralphie from a Christmas Story!

Loving on Aunt Jenny
Christmas #2 was definitely a hit. We stayed the night at my Mom's that night since the next day was Christmas #3 at my Dad's house...


Wednesday, December 25th: Christmas Day at my Dad's house
Saturday, December 28th: Christmas with Brian's Mom

I will post pictures from the other 2 celebrations, but let's give my blog a rest from all the uploading :)

No comments: