Thursday, January 23, 2014

All things rainbow

Bria decided what she wants her theme to be for her birthday party...RAINBOWS. Girl is obsessed with them right now and I think it's due to Rainbow Dash, which is a pony from My Little Ponies. So it's going to be a rainbow/rainbow dash themed party. She couldn't be more excited and I'm thrilled to finally have a theme, location, and invites done. Whew. We are having it at this indoor play place so it will be perfect for all the kids to run around and get some energy out while having a blast. 

I have been horrible about taking pictures lately, even with my phone. But it's kind of a good thing because I can easily get caught up in just taking pictures and instagramming them and then I realize I have been stuck behind my phone the whole time and ignoring my children and responsibilities. I'm totally just making up an excuse but it sounds legit right?

This week we've had some sunshine and it feels fabulous. Seriously loving it and we have been getting outside everyday. Bria and I have gone for bike rides together and I really enjoy that. Brian's goal for this summer is to get her riding without training wheels. Our sweet girl is so cautious so we are going to load up the safety gear to ensure her she will not in fact die if she falls. The world will continue and she WILL live. I'll let you know how that pans out.

I think that's about it for us these days, pretty standard stuff. I'm hoping to do some updates on the girls soon, just want to remember what they were doing and what they were like at these ages. I always love looking back at them.

For now here are some from when Weston came over to play. I took him and Reese on a walk and they were too cute. Here they are pretending to be frogs...

And one from Bria, she fell asleep on the way home from Salem. I snapped a picture and woke her up :)

2 comments:

Kris and MaLanie said...

Wish we could go to Bria's party! My friend did a My Little Pony themed birthday party for her little girl and it turned out so cute.

Jenny said...

When I was 5 my favorite was Rainbow Brite, remember that christmas ornament I have, 1985:) Excited for her party!