Thursday, January 16, 2014

Must.Get.Organized

I'm driving myself crazy and I blame pinterest. I always enjoy getting organized and finding ways to rearrange things for maximum efficiency, however, with pinterest I am constantly looking at new ways to do it. So in my head I have 50 projects going on at once yet I'm not doing any of them because I have no idea where to start and then I'm frustrated that my house is still not organized and also why am I always so tired?!?! 
Also, I need to put exercise on the front burner since it's been kicked to the back for awhile now. Overall I'm just annoyed at myself and I need to shape it up! I think a vacation is the answer...always.


 Clearly we are enjoying our days with Penny though. And also love when Uncle Lance comes to visit, Reese adores her Uncle.

 She pretty much had to be beside him most the night.

Bria's attitude has gotten a little better. I'm trying to be more patient and compassionate, which is literally a constant in my life. Making sure I give each girl undivided attention does wonders for their attitudes.
Reese is at a pretty fun age, even though the tantrums and screaming aren't fun, she is hilarious and always looking for a way to make people laugh. Definitely like her Dad.

In other news, Brian and I are going to the coast for 2 nights with some of our friends. We are looking forward to some much needed time together sans kids. We have been slacking on date nights and I can tell I'm dying for some one on one time with my hubby.
Also, I'm trying to plan Bria's fifth birthday. WHAT?! How is this possible?! 5.
It seems so, grown up. She will be in kindergarten next year and I'm excited for her but also nervous. Nervous because it's the start of her going to school and having to deal with the drama of public school politics and playdates and friends being drama and all that stuff. Just hoping and praying she is confident in herself.
So, birthday ideas are welcome. I would love to hear ways to make it special for her so please comment and help!!!

No comments: