Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Tuesday

7:30 am-Get home from boot camp, Bria is eating breakfast and Brian is bringing Reese her sippy cup of milk (she was apparently in our room throwing a fit because Brian wasn't holding her)

8-10 am-Finish breakfast, get ready for the day, get the girls ready, cuddle on the couch
10:30-1 pm- Play at our friends house! Believe it or not we didn't take any pictures, which is totally not like us. But the kids were busy having fun and we were chatting it up. Amanda made lunch for all the kiddos (Gracie and Roxie came too!) and then we headed home.

1:30-2:30-Bria has quiet time in her room and Reese plays in her crib (what is happening?! this is a first, she ALWAYS takes a nap, my theory is she was overtired)

3 pm-I think Reese finally falls asleep, Bria watches a movie on the iPad while I rest, check email, blogs, etc.


3-4 pm-While Reese finally naps, Bria and I hang out, I sew some of her pants that had holes in them (that's what I get for buying $1.97 yoga pants at Fred Meyer clearance sale) and Bria helps. She makes a necklace from thread and a needle threader and is so proud of herself, I'm still wearing it :)

4-5 pm-Reese wakes up, we go out back to swim and that lasts 2 minutes, we come back in and play. I start dinner.

5:15 pm-Brian comes home and I head out right away because I scheduled a blood donation at 5:30 pm.
Notice my super cool necklace :) And yes, I have my swim suit on.


5:30-6 pm-I donate blood, eat some snacks while they make sure I'm not going to pass out, then head home.

6-7 pm-We go for a family walk to the park then head home and hang out on our front lawn for awhile, we're random like that.






My phone totally warped our heads haha!

7:15 pm-Start baths, have family cuddle time on Bria's bed, read stories and lights out for the girls.

Now it's time to sit our butts down on the couch and have quality tv and relax time :)

No comments: