Monday, August 19, 2013

Our days

Every once in a blue moon I journal our day to day lives. It's boring for readers but I do it for me, it's fun to look back on and see what our days were like and certain points in our lives. So this week my goal is to journal every day. It may not be a coincidence that I chose to do it this week, my first week doing a boot camp class in the early morning...I want to look back and at least be proud I made time to work out!

Monday:
6:30-7:15 am- Boot camp class (awesome Groupon deal and it's like 5 minutes from my house, score!)
7:30 am- Get home, Bria is in bed with the iPad playing a game and Brian is getting ready for work. I make coffee and do the dishes.
7:45 am- Snuggle with Bria on the couch then get her breakfast 
8am- Reese wakes up and I get her breakfast
8:15-9 am- Put Peter Pan on for the girls while I go shower and get ready for the day then blog a little while sipping my coffee...it's the little things.

I didn't clean up at all (as you can tell), just keepin' it real

9-9:20- Get the girls ready for the day then head out for a walk

9:45 am-Run the half block home carrying Reese who just fell and smash her head hard on the sidewalk.
9:46 am-She has stopped crying and lets me wipe off the gravel with antiseptic stuff and apply neosporin and a rockin' Crayon band aid.
Ouch

Good as new

10-12-Head to a park, the girls don't want to play at it though (of course), after my initial annoyance with it, I grab a blanket from the car, an apple, our water and 2 books then place it all in the shade and we end up having a fabulous time.






12:15-1-Lunch then I let them play with the colored rice while I eat and clean up a bit
1-4 pm- Naps (specifically Reese's), quiet time, and bonding time for Bria and I (played princesses, painted her toe nails, and chatted it up)

4-5 pm- Swimming in the backyard, laundry, bathroom cleaning, straightening up and dinner prep


5-5:30 pm- Dinner and dinner clean up
5:30-7 pm-Brian takes the girls to REI and Heather's house, I return stuff at Kohl's and get groceries at Winco
7-8 pm-Girls have some bread, clean up their toys, and then we do bedtime

Phew, now we get to relax for a little while before it all starts again :)

No comments: