Monday, August 26, 2013

Friday

*Eeek, this weekend started early Friday and was crazy busy so I didn't even have a chance to post my Friday daily journaling, so here it is a little late!

I'm glad I do this journaling but I'm not going to lie, I'm tired of actually doing it ;) But today is the last day, wahoo! I'm sure if you aren't a Mom you are surprised at the monotony of our days, I think in the beginning of Motherhood I was as well. But now I love our days and routine and every once and awhile we throw in random beach trips or something like that. Usually though, this is what our days/weeks look like.

6:30-7:15-Bootcamp kicked my booty and I liked it.

7:25-9 am-Come home and hear Reese calling for me so I go and get her, Bria gets up at the same time and we go wake up Daddy :) I make coffee and we start our day with the normal: see Brian off, breakfast, and then get ready for the day. Bria starts the very sad cry about missing Daddy so we call him.

9-10:30 am-I am in a mood where I feel we need to be creative so I get out paper, glue, random objects, stickers, and stamps. The girls create for awhile and when they are getting bored of that I take our big roll of paper outside and all our paints and we paint. This is Reese's favorite activity, when I ask if she wants to paint she yells so happily and loudly I'm sure the neighbors think I bought her a pony.

10:30-11 am-I get Bria ready for swimming with Tracy and we drive over to the gym to drop her off. She starts crying about missing Brian again and I feel horrible. Normally I'm impatient about that kind of stuff, but it's such a sad cry I feel so bad for her. But I know swimming will get her mind off of it.

11-11:30 am-Take Reese to Starbucks and we share a chocolate chip cookie. She is in heaven and I keep thinking how adorable she is, I'm that annoying Mom ;)


11:45-12:30-Reese gets my undivided attention at home, we do puzzles, 23 different games (she loves matching the cards to board games like Candyland, Memory, etc.), magnetic letters, and then I tickle and chase her until I'm tired. She watches a little bit of Daniel Tigers Neighborhood while I catch up on emails, blogs, and facebook then we head off to get Bria.

12:45-1:30-Pick up Bria (she had a blast of course) and go home for some lunch. Then it's nap time and quiet time.

2 pm-I hear the front door open and am thrilled that Brian is home already! He goes into Bria's room and she is ecstatic. She clings to him and doesn't let go. They watch tv together while I nap (this bootcamp thing is exhausting!) and then go to the mattress store to exchange ours (Brian needs a firmer mattress).

4 pm-Reese is up from nap time and we start getting ready for our friends to come over (Jimmy came up with the kids because Erin was doing the Portland to Coast) and then we asked the Buell boys to come over (Amanda was working) so Bria just had a bunch of boyfriends over ;)

5-8:30 pm-We eat pizza with our friends, play loudly all over the house, walk to the park, come back home for more running around craziness and then finally put the kiddos to bed.

Yay, I blogged for a whole week! Now we will return to normal bloggingness :)

No comments: