Wednesday, June 05, 2013

Peas

I was starting to lose hope that our peas were going to produce...beans. This photo was taken May 6th:
And this was taken yesterday:
 They have grown a TON! But we weren't seeing any peas, it kept growing up and out but no blossoms or any sign that eventually we would be able to eat peas from it. Until yesterday...we have a few buds that aren't just leaves, they are flowers where the peas will come from. YAY!!!!! I'm pretty ecstatic.
Our carrots are doing pretty well, but I'm just judging that from the green stems and the fact that they are getting taller, hopefully the actual carrot is growing beneath the soil.
I had to snap this picture of Bria:
 She's chillin', reading Star Wars...naked. I think her future husband will appreciate this picture.
Amanda introduced us to a new/fixed up park in our town and yesterday I took the girls there to enjoy the splash pad.
 Apparently the word hasn't gotten around because we were the ONLY ones there. Which was totally fine with me, it was relaxing and enjoyable :)
 Not to mention we had a blast running in the water, well Bria and I did, Reese stuck her finger in. She isn't really my water baby :)
But she is my sweet sleeper!
Her naps have been from 1-5 lately!!! Unreal.

My oldest with her friends, Kenzie and Sophie.

I'm obsessed with baby feet
 Today we are getting ready for a sleepover! Bristol is coming over and the girls get to have another sleepover, they are so spoiled. We are just trying to soak up every bit of them before they move.

1 comment:

Ben and Wes said...

Garden looks great!