Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Up up and away!

On Saturday we rode in a private jet, just Brian, Bria and myself. How?
We are rich.
Hahahahahahaha.

Not really.
Brian's good friend, Craig, is a pilot and he flew in to the Portland airport for a night and then had to fly to the Hillsboro airport (about a 15 minute flight). He offered to let us join and we were thrilled to accept! Heather was gracious enough to drive us to the airport and keep Reese for us since she would not be as impressed with the flight as Bria.


Bria was thrilled. She walked up to the airplane and I told her to smile for me and this is what I got. Criag was laughing and could not believe what a little ham she was. He could tell I've trained her well on picture taking :)
The plane
To be honest, I think I was just as excited as Bria for our little adventure. I mean, who gets to do this kind of stuff?!
High rollin'

Brian was very sweet and generous to let me sit up front as the First Officer while he enjoyed an elated Bria

Ya know, just flying a plane, no biggie

Pilot Bria!
Bria kept saying she could be a girl pilot...not just a pilot but a girl pilot. It's funny that even so young she seems to notice that being a pilot is a job held mostly by men. I'm hoping she will become a pilot and prove girls rule.
Craig was so easy going and let us thoroughly enjoy ourselves. Very grateful to him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow what a cool adventure!! The first plane Brianna and I flew in was a small one like that too, although we were like 10 or 11... Bria the pilot would be awesome!! :)

Sara