Friday, February 22, 2013

Aww yeah

Last week was a great week for getting outside. It was cold and some days it was cloudy, but we still managed to suit up and breath some fresh air. It did a world of good for our moods, it always feels so good to be active.

 We went to the park with friends and the girls had a great time. Bria hopped from one activity to the next until she was famished. Fortunately I had brought a sandwich and some pretzels for the girls to munch on.
 Of course, Weston and Bennett's McDonalds look much more appealing, grateful our friends share since my girls are little moochers!
Man, does this not show you how much my girls love taking pictures with me? ;)

This week it started raining and I'm back to my cloudy mood. I was born and raised here but that doesn't mean I like gray, I crave sunshine and blue skies like you wouldn't believe. Maybe some day life will take us to a sunny world where we can play outside everyday, that would be glorious. Of course, the whole family would have to move with us.

No comments: