Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Influenza in da house

Blerg.
It seems both my girls got the influenza bug according to the doctor. We took them in last night at 6 pm because their fevers were so high...104.
The picture pretty much sums up how Reese was acting all day long.
Last night she slept with me and I went back and forth between cuddling her and soothing Bria. To top it off Brian has a cold.
When it rains it pours!
We had to miss a Valentine's party at Weston and Bennett's house today and I am incredibly bummed. Hoping this sickness passes quickly!

3 comments:

Danielle said...

My sympathies...that awful flu went through our house too. Hope everyone gets well soon!!!

Kris and MaLanie said...

My poor babies!! That is terrible. I will pray that everyone gets better soon and that you don't get sick. Loves!

Anonymous said...

Oh no!! I hope Brian and Bria and Reese feel better soon, and you don't get it!! :(

Sara