Friday, February 08, 2013

Randoms

I've been working with Bria on her handwriting and letters, she gets frustrated very easily (and so do I) so it's been a difficult process but we are both getting better :)

She wrote her name all by herself for the first time today!
I was jumping for joy, not only did she do it by herself, but she has better handwriting than her Dad some people. She now requests for handwriting time and I love that. We do it during Reese's nap.
Yesterday the girls were feeling a little better and I took them for a walk to the park to try and take advantage of the sun. It was still cold out but I think the girls really enjoyed their time outside, we were all going stir crazy.
Pondering life

Love her eyelashes
Silly Bria
And what is with 3 (almost 4 year olds) running around in their underwear? I thought for sure that phase would skip over Bria, but as usual I was wrong. She begs to be naked everyday and thinks it is the most fun thing ever. I mean, being naked is fun but it's cold!
I am super grateful it's Friday and we don't have plans this weekend. Hoping to get lots of cleaning done whilst relaxing...not sure how those will happen together but we'll see.

5 comments:

The Beavers said...

Naked dance parties...learn to embrace them :) We have lots! (the kids, not me lol)

Kendra and Nathan said...

It's interesting to see how she does the "A" in her name. I learned today from one of the med school lectures that developmentally, diagonal lines come later and so capital A's are usually written exactly how she did it! So interesting. :) So impressive she is writing her name!

Kelly said...

Her name looks great! Once Natalie got the hang of it, she just got better and better. They're pretty amazing. :)

Lulu said...

Kendra that is soooo good to hear! I was trying to teach her diagonal lines and it was near impossible, so now I at least know why!

Brandi said...

Austin still makes his A that way sometimes. After working on it he is getting better- but her reverts to the barn roof A most of the time :) Go Bria Go!!!