Friday, December 21, 2012

A little singing never hurt right?

So yesterday Bria showed a few signs that she was starting to feel better, so I dragged her to preschool for their Christmas program. I wanted to hear her sing so bad!  


Her and Ella holding hands and singing, so precious!


She did good for the first 5 minutes and then turned pale, looked at me with tears in her eyes and quietly said, "I'm tired." Then she sat down while the rest of the kids sang.
I felt horrible. She looked miserable and you could tell she did not feel well. I ended up taking her to the doctor where I once again got told it was a virus and the rash she developed (did I mention she got a rash yesterday that spread like wildfire, fortunately it did not itch) was also viral. I guess the theme of her sickness is VIRUS and I'm beyond tired of hearing that word! She laid on the couch most the night and then we jumped in the car and drove around looking at Christmas lights which perked her up a bit.
This morning she has been...dare I say...a lot better. Knocking on wood that continues and praying the virus is completely out of her body! If she continues to do well I think I am going to take the girls and do a little last minute Christmas shopping...I know, I'm crazy to go out in this madness with two little girls, but we are STIR CRAZY!!! So just a lot of crazy going on here :)
I am beside myself with excitement for Christmas, 4 days away baby!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Knock on wood she's virus free!! She looks so cute!!

Sara