Wednesday, December 12, 2012

It's Dancey Dance time!

Actually we don't watch Yo Gabba Gabba, but that doesn't mean my girls don't know how to boogie. Reese is my dancer. When she hears a song she starts bobbing her head, clapping, and stomping her feet. Her absolute favorite song is Firework by Katy Perry. That may seem random but it's because her favorite movie is Madagascar 3.
At age 1 Bria did not have a favorite movie...because she didn't watch tv. But Reese has an older sister and I'm tired so she watches tv :)
Reese will go find the DVD case to Madagascar 3 and bring it to me while signing Please. And the second Firework comes on she starts dancing and even sings along to the "ah ah ah" part. I sure love it.  I tried to capture it on camera but she kind of zones out while watching the video to it...by the way, the music video to that song makes me love it even more than I already did.


And I had to throw in a cute video of Reese and Lucy dancing with the Christmas decorations, these two are adorable together! 
I laugh at how Lucy's ponytail puts Reese's to shame :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As soon as Firework came on, Gabriel came running into the kitchen and started dancing!! It must be a cousin thing... ;)

Sara