Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Happy birthday Jesus

It's Christmas morning and both girls are playing with their new toys, Brian is reading the paper, and I'm blogging while drinking my coffee. So basically we are all doing our favorite things :)
We had our traditional cinnamon roll breakfast after opening presents, a tradition I think our girls love. 
I am enjoying this wonderful Christmas morning, but also sad that it's almost over :(
Let's not focus on that though, let's look at a few pictures from the last couple days:


Reese got a toilet! And Bria found a different way to use it (she tried to pull her pants down and use it but we stopped her, lol)

"So my poop goes in there?"

My baby on a ladybug :)

With their Aunt Heather

With Grammy...Reese has her new cheese face

Bria covered MJ up to keep her warm
Yesterday we went down to my Mom's and would you believe I didn't take a single picture?! Not okay. Fortunately Jaime did so I will get those from her later, Brian took some with his phone but they didn't turn out too well.
All 6 grandkids!
We headed home about 6:30 pm and Reese crashed out of course. We tucked them in and then Brian and I read and waited for Santa to come and deliver the presents.
Bria got a TinkerBell scooter and Reese got a doll :)
Christmas morning, by the fireplace with their presents, nothing better!
I'm gonna go snuggle my girls now, Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bria and Reese are too cute!! Looks like you guys had a great Christmas!! We missed you!!

Sara