Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Still mending

This virus is kicking Bria's ass...pardon my French. But seriously, she was still throwing up on day 4 of it and not eating. Fortunately she is pretty good at drinking water so she is staying hydrated, but man I feel bad for the girl. She is just not herself :( 
So we have been spending all our time at home, mostly in our pajama's hanging out. Reese has been a trooper, I know it's not fun to be cooped up for her, especially since she loves being out and about so much. 
I was able to entertain her with the camera for awhile, she liked making silly faces and then looking at them after I took 'em, such a character!
I present, the many faces of Reese:





And poor sister, Bria, napping on the couch :(
I'm praying for our health because none of us want to get what she has, especially so close to Christmas. I will pray for your health if you pray for mine!
Just playing with the camera

"Mom, can we please go outside?"

"Well I don't care what you do but I'M going outside, bye."
I cannot believe Christmas is only 6 days away, I am beyond excited! All the presents are ready, wrapped, and under the tree :) Can't wait to spend time with our families and watch the girls light up, love this time of year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor Bria!! I hope she feels better soon. And I'm praying none of you get it!!

Sara