Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Enough already!

This time of year is so hard. Not only because it's cold and rainy, but because everyone is sick. Bria was sick for like a month, then Reese got sick, and now Brian is sick. I'm so tired of everyone being sick. What totally sucks is that when Brian's sick I'm on double duty. So I get to play/tend to the girls all day, evening, and night. I'm tired. I need a sick day.

Bria has apparently gotten the memo that I need help, she's been very sweet and helpful lately with only a sprinkle of tantrums.
Now that I got her markers she's into coloring again. Apparently crayons aren't cool when you're almost 3, it's markers. That's scary because markers are messier and I don't like messes. But, I like a happy toddler so markers it is.

I had to take a picture of her artwork. She said it was me and her. So cute! You might need to click on it to see it better.


She loves performing for me and Reese. Reese eats it up too!

So back to the sickies. Reese has been stuffed up and I feel awful for her. She's starting to get over it but for a few days there she had a hard time eating because she was so stuffed up. She slept ok, but during the day I would have her sleep on me so she was upright.

Poor thing. Adorable though.
I love how she was holding my hand. So precious.

I've been thinking about how it's time for family pictures again, it's been over a year plus we've added a new member to the family :) Thinking about pictures made me try and use some photography skills and capture a few of Bria in her tutu. I then played around with iPhoto coloring. It was fun. But I don't think I should quit my day job, I'm just lucky that my subject was cute ;)




Alright, both girls are sleeping at the same time (well Bria is in her room talking and reading) so I'm going to go do laundry, so fun! :/

No comments: