Wednesday, August 25, 2010

A girl and her cereal

We are still in transition so my computer access is limited. We have also misplaced our camera cord so I don't have any new pictures to post, boo. I'm hoping soon we'll get back to normal but for right now I'll just have to do a mini update.
Last weekend was my first time leaving Bria overnight. I had an amazing girls weekend in Sunriver with my cousins, sisters and mom. I'll go into details later, but it was amazing and felt so good. I stayed 2 nights and had an amazing stress-free time while talking with my girls. LOVED IT.
Bria and Brian had a fun daddy daughter weekend together and survived without me ;)
Bria and I leave tomorrow for Arizona. Brian is there now for training and we thought we'd join him and spend time with my grandma. We are really looking forward to it, minus the hotness. But at least they have a/c everywhere down there.
Alright, so I'll leave you with some random photos of Bria I took a few weeks ago. She loves her some cereal (so like me!) and we're working on feeding herself. She's getting better but man is it messy!


1 comment:

kayla said...

goodness it must be hard to have the cutest little girl in the world, Lou!