Thursday, August 12, 2010

Best conversation ever...

...happened between Bria and I last night:

Bria comes walking into the living room with her purse

Bria: Hello
Me: Oh hello! What is your name?
Bria: I Bria (while patting her chest)
Me: What a pretty name, how old are you?
Bria: One! (While holding up 1 finger)
Me: That's great, I'm 27.
~pause~
Bria: I sorry

Aside from having adorable conversations with our toddler, we've been busy getting ready to head up to Portland.

And also playing in the sand

and coughing up some sand after eating it.

My cousin and his wife and kids stopped by to visit on their way to the coast and we were so glad they did. We got everyone together for a bbq at my mom's and had a great time.

Kayla (or as Bria would say: Kayta) and Jenny


The boys and Bria playing in the sand.

Summer is so much fun.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! That is a great conversation with Bria, too funny!

Kris and MaLanie said...

I laughed so hard at that conversation. I called Kris over and made him read it too. Hilarious!

Danielle said...

haha What a great convo! :-)

Brandi said...

That picture of Bria coughing up the sand almost made me wet my pants!!!! She has her Mommy's sense on honesty ;o)