Friday, April 02, 2010

Buddies

Bria and I hang out with Erin and Gabe a lot because they are cool and we have a great time with them. Erin and I talk about the good, the bad, and the ugly when it comes to motherhood while Gabe and Bria swap stories about how to drive their mother's nuts, aka throwing fits. 
Not only does Bria love playing with Gabe and stealing every toy he picks up, she LOVES Erin. She constantly crawls over to Erin and cuddles with her, acting like I'm chopped liver. At one point she actually cried when Erin left to go to the bathroom. It was hilarious. And it shows you how sweet Erin is. She really is and I know God made sure we met so that I would stay sane and Bria would have a best buddy. 

"Haha, look Gabe, I've got your mommy!"



Bria and Gabe making childhood memories at an early age.

Bria also adores her cousins and aunts. She is very entertained with them and not a minute goes by without at least one of them giving her attention and love. Porter and Kailey were busy playing when we took this picture, it's hard to wrangle up all the kids!

For the record Bria absolutely LOVED that red chair, I think she felt like a big girl in it. Aunt Jenny might have to hang on to it after all ;)

And just because I think it's cute, I'm throwing in a picture of Bria playing under the table.

I'm glad we have a counter height table because she can stand up under it without bonking her head.

We have lots of stuff to do this Easter weekend so hopefully Bria is on her best behavior, when is she not?! ;)
I have 3 different dresses for her that I'm deciding between and I'm still not sure which one to go with, what's a girl to do? If I was smart I would've posted a picture of the 3 dresses and let you all decide, but I'm not so smart so I didn't think about that until just now, which is kind of late. 
Last year Easter was the first big Holiday after Bria was born and I remember being so excited to dress her up and go show her off. Some things don't change, I can't wait to put her little dress on, wrestle a bow in her hair and parade around while Bria flashes her baby blues at everyone. Good times.

1 comment:

Carly said...

i wish i lived close so i could be her buddy too ;)