Thursday, April 08, 2010

Piggy tails and bubbles


I put little piggy tails on Bria for the first time the other day:


I freakin' love piggy tails and I love that I can put them in her hair now. It may be a bit of a stretch but it counts.
 I took her to an indoor park the other day and she had lots of fun. The place is huge and there are kids running around everywhere so she has lots of stuff to keep her entertained. I really wish she could walk though because I cringe every time she crawls on the dirty floor, ick. Plus I get so nervous kids are going to run her over.

I don't want to be an obvious first time mom and go around mopping and cleaning every surface she touches, but dang I wish I could. The first thing I do when we get back to the car is wipe her hands off. And I may have pretended she had something sticky on her hands once so that I could wipe them off. I really don't want a sick baby toddler.

Gabe and Erin came over yesterday for a visit. It wasn't raining out and the temperature was in the 60's which is heaven compared to what we've been getting so we promptly went on a walk.

Actually we let Bria and Gabe say hello and then we went on a walk.


After our wonderful walk and visit to the park (another place that makes me wish Bria could walk) we went back to the house and played with the bubble machine Erin brought.
That thing rocks. It pumps out hundreds of bubbles and Bria was loving it. 
Apparently it's at Costco right now and I am strongly considering buying it. It would be so nice to have this summer so Bria could run off some energy while I lay out back with a cold ice tea.

Oh I can't wait for good weather!

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Love the bubble picts!

Sarah C said...

Love the pigtails!

I did the same thing at our indoor play park with the hand wiping. I had to just let it go and get a good wipe in the car.

Jeannie @ Living Loving Crafting said...

The pigtails are adorable! Love the new blog background AND the Eclipse countdown!!!

Carly said...

those pigtails are too much- seriously!