Monday, April 26, 2010

Manners

I've always felt manners were so important, it's just how I was raised (that's a shout out to you Mom and Dad!). So that's something Brian and I talked about a lot when discussing our kids, we wanted to raise them with manners. Not only how to be polite by saying "Please" and "Thank you" but also at the dinner table when we eat. 

It's important to be lady like and remember to take small bites that we can safely swallow.


And also to keep the food off our lap.


And not to put too much food in our mouths at one time.



But it's also fun to throw all that out the window once in a while and dig in. What's life if you can't have fun and smash a blueberry muffin in your face!

Also, I got an email saying Bria was in the finals for the cover of Parents magazine! If you want to vote for her that would be great! http://photos.parents.com/category/vote/photo/248896


4 comments:

Amy said...

wow, what an honor! i voted!

flojat said...

I voted for that gorgeous girl!!!

Marissa said...

I just voted for the Lil Miss :)

Kendra and Nathan said...

Bria for 2010! I voted!