Monday, April 05, 2010

Easter Weekend

We had lots of stuff to do this Easter weekend and all of it rocked. We got to see lots of family and eat lots of really good food.
Saturday we went to Grammy M.'s house for a delicious ham and lots of other really good grub. Bria wanted to make sure she had lots of energy for the event so she took an extra long nap. So long that we finally had to nicely wake her up so we wouldn't be late.

Brian and I hate being late, even with a baby we still manage to make it to places on time, we really don't like being late. Did I mention we are not fans of being late?
As soon as she woke up we changed her and plopped her in the car. Poor girl was a little frazzled and still trying to wake up, but she was a good sport. I managed to coordinate our outfits, hehe. I freaking love having a little girl.
Bria got spoiled by Grammy and Aunt Heather. I guess I should say I got spoiled too because I LOVE getting clothes for Bria, almost more than getting clothes for myself. And that is saying a lot.
We learned that Bria loves bunnies. I didn't really know this until Saturday when she proceeded to kiss every single bunny that Grammy had in her house. She'd even say bunny although it sounded more like "buhh." She showed off her talking skills by trying to say every word we say, I think she's gonna be a little Chatty Cathy ;)
She also showed off her walking skills. I'm pretty sure the only reason she walks is to get people cheering for her, she LOVES when we all clap for her. Such a ham. 



Wearing Daddies UPS hat:

We got home that night and Bria crashed from such an exciting day. Brian and I stayed up and watched a movie together and then went to bed since Sunday was a big day. 
In the morning we went to brunch with Grammy M. at church so she could show off her cute little granddaughter ;)



Isn't that bow the cutest thing you've ever seen? I bought a "B" bow holder for Bria and the lady sent it to me in the mail and included this free Easter bow, so sweet. I'm definitely ordering more bows from her, not just because she sent me a free bow (although that didn't hurt) but because they rock and totally stay in Bria's hair. It's called KirraLee's Cute Clips Bowtique.



Making funny faces:

Kissy face:

Getting into her diaper bag:


After brunch we made a grocery trip to pick up some stuff for dinner at Jenny's house:


Bria fell asleep on the way home which she hasn't done in months. She woke up right before we got home, fed her lunch, then she played for 20 minutes and went down for a 2 1/2 hour nap. And she had diarrhea. All the moms out there know that I was of course worried she was sick again. I am praying it's teething because I don't want to go through another sickness, that virus she had at 11 months old just about killed me and I'm not sure I would survive another one. 

Anyway, we got dressed and headed to the Tegner's for dinner and an Easter egg hunt. Dinner was salmon that made your mouth water, it was so flippin' good. Bria at it up, yay! All the food was absolutely awesome, I'm hungry just thinking about it.



We also got to skype with Lance!

I love technology.


Porter showing Bria how to set the table:


Then we did an Easter egg hunt for the kids. I put little yogurt melts in Bria's eggs so she felt like she was getting a treat too.

"Just let me open my eggs mom!"




"Much better, that's all I wanted."


All the kids with their Easter baskets.

Bria got spoiled again with all the cute eggs and a cute Easter bag filled with books and snacks.

Bria realized it was easier just to steal Cassidy's eggs than try and find her own:


It was such a fun day and Bria seemed to really enjoy herself. I know Brian and I had fun hanging out with family all weekend and eating delicious food. 

And I have to do it again because it's just so crazy how much she has grown. Here are pictures from last Easter. Unbelievable.
 


So funny!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like a great time! Bria is just so darn cute! Wish I could've been there! :)

Lindsay said...

Precious!

Sarah C said...

Man, the time flies - look at her last year!

Troy and I are the same way (well I am, Troy just plays along) - I refuse to be late just because I have a baby. HATE being late - HATE IT!