Thursday, April 22, 2010

Baby Gauchos and Gordie

We had a neighbor (they have since moved) with a little girl and she gave us all of her clothes before they left. My absolute FAVORITE piece of clothing that she gave us were a brown pair of gauchos.

I cannot describe in words just how cute these gauchos are on Bria, so I will just let you look at the pictures. Which I don't even think the pictures do them justice. They're that cute.

And the blond haired girl in them doesn't hurt either ;)


Oh the adorableness kills me!

We had some positively beautiful weather this last weekend so Brian worked outside on his bus. His friend Craig drove his bus down from Washington and so it's safe to say Brian was in VW bus heaven.


Penny on the left and Craig's bus on the right.

Craig mentioned that he was still trying to come up with a name for his bus but hadn't found one yet. A lot of his friends mentioned girl names. I looked at him and said, "Your bus is a boy, he needs a boy name." I think him and Brian thought I was crazy but cars talk to me, they tell me their name, just like Penny told me her name. So I thought about Craig's boy bus and it came to me: Gordie. Gordie the bus. Craig is going to paint him green so he'll be Green Gordie :)
And now Penny has a boyfriend.
Craig and Brian both agreed that Gordie fit him perfect and Craig was excited to finally have a name for his bus. I guess naming cars is my special talent. 
Too bad it wasn't singing or something.

Bria also enjoyed VW bus day because she got some driving lessons from Daddy, can't start too soon right?










It was such a nice day. Not only weather wise but I also got to do some yard work (which I really enjoy!) and Brian of course got to play with his bus. It was a good weekend for the Holcomb's.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, the gauchos are to. die. for!

Sarah C said...

Awww, she's too cute in those pants!

And Gordie fits the bus perfectly. Well done!