Saturday, October 03, 2009

Best AGE ever

This is my favorite age ever. Bria is so much fun!! She is the sweetest thing and I'm just over the moon in love with her. Although I enjoy a little break every now and then, I absolutely love spending my days with little miss Breezie.
That reminds me, one of Bria's nicknames is Breezie. It's funny because when I was pregnant we thought her nickname would be Bree (Bria is pronounced Bree-uh for those that weren't sure). But nicknames aren't something you can plan in advance, they just happen. So apparently Brian and I think we are gangsters and started saying Breezie fo' sheezie-in a joking manner of course. But then we found ourselves actually calling her Breezie. I still think it's a cute nickname, although I know her high school basketball team will come up with their own...I just pray it's not the same as Brian's: B-Hol (Brian Holcomb).

Anyway, last Sunday we went to the Fall Festival and had a nice time walking around. Fortunately the weather was beautiful which made it all the more fun.
Bria makes the cutest noise when she does this face:
Such a happy girl, I don't know what I'd do without her.
We met up with Tiff and Eric and their little girl Maggie who is a little over a year.

Bria and I went to the apple orchard with the MOMS club on Tuesday. The apples were delicious and Bria enjoyed being outside. It was chilly that day so I dressed her in cute fall clothes and the cutest little boots you ever did see.
Here she is chillin' after we got back (I didn't take any at the orchard, I suck):
Getting a second wind:
Good times.

Bria liked her soothie pacifier for about the first 3 months of her life. Then she decided she was over the whole pacifier thing. I try every single day to get her to like a binkie, different types even, and to no avail. Most of me is glad she doesn't like a binkie, it's a battle we won't have to fight when she is older. But the other part thinks it would be nice to use when she gets fussy. Oh well, good thing she rarely cries.
Bria still likes a pacifier though, she just thinks it's a good teething toy:
And I had to get a close up of the cutest boots ever:
Those boots are size 0-3 months and they are still a little big, the girl has the cutest little feet ever. And when I say little, I mean tiny!

Ok, so occasionally Bria gets cranky, but it's only when she's tired, hungry, bored or wants to be held. And when this girl cries, she makes the cutest face, so cute that you can't help but stare and smile (unless it's 2 am and you want to sleep).
Notice the drool on her sweatshirt.
"CHHHHH! Stop taking my picture and hold me mom!"

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I swear, the manufacturers of baby shoes have no idea what they are doing! ;) Natalie STILL wears 3-6 mo shoes, but also fits into some 0-3 mo. Craziness. Bria is so stinkin cute!

Kari said...

That last picture is classic! I LOVE those boots too. So cute!

Anonymous said...

She is so cute, Lindsey! Enjoy this age...it's so great and it doesn't last nearly long enough!

Kristin said...

She is adorable and you always dress her in the cutest outfits!

Steph said...

I love the last 2 pictures... even when she's mad, she's still such a cutie!

Sarah said...

So adorable!!! And you and Brian are totally gangsta.

Jack did the SAME thing with the Soothie and now chews on it like it's a teething toy.