Friday, October 16, 2009

Videos

Blogger decided to stop hating me and let me upload a few videos, yay!

Bria loves books. She loves to play with them, loves me to read them to her, loves to eat them, she loves them. The other week she started turning the pages all by herself and it was really cute to watch. It's nice to know all the reading we do really is teaching her something! By the time I got the camera out she was kind of tired of the game, but you get the idea:

Another MJ and Bria video. Bria is fascinated by MJ's paws and tries to eat them:

Another rainy day here in good old Oregon, I think Bria and I are going to venture to Target just to get out of the house :)

5 comments:

Steph said...

I can't see the 2nd video... is it just me?
Bria is such a little cutie! It sure looks like MJ is good to her too :)

Brandi said...

Awwwww MJ!!!!!

Sarah said...

I can't see the 2nd video either.

The first one is purely adorable!

Carly said...

dear Bria- please marry me. Love, Brooks

SOOOOOO cute

Emilie said...

very cute! :)