Friday, December 05, 2008

Christmas Tree

It's Christmas time, yay! I am thrilled to pieces that the Holidays are here and in full swing. We decorated the inside of the house and our tree this week, I like how everything turned out.

Brian wouldn't let me capture a picture of him and the tree since he was still in his UPS uniform.



I love our stockings. Jenny and Kyle got those for us for Christmas one year and they are just gorgeous, I'll have to order another one for Bria :)
This year I took off Christmas Eve and the day after Christmas off so I'll have a 5-day weekend which will be wonderful. Usually I don't bother taking time off since Brian can't, but I know I'll enjoy having extra time to relax and get stuff ready for Bria's arrival. And it'll allow me to help with Christmas Eve dinner and not be so rushed. Plus, I had to work the day after Thanksgiving so I deserve this :)

Brian finished up his class on Sunday, thank goodness. Now he has a few weeks off which is perfect since it's starting to get busy at work for him.

So I haven't seen Lance yet since he came in last night at midnight, but I get to see him as soon as I get off work and I'm so excited to give him a big hug. I guess this means he'll want his Office DVD's back, dang. ;)

Tomorrow is my baby shower and I'm really excited for it. It's at 12:30 so it's brunch style and I think it'll be a lot of fun. Tiff is doing all the games and Sara is doing the food so everything is going to be awesome.
Tomorrow night we are going to a work Christmas party for Brian and I know he is really looking forward to it. I am too, I just know I'll be exhausted. But it's not the Holidays without lots of parties and being tired right?

I think that is all the updates for us right now, have a wonderful weekend.

7 comments:

Lindsay said...

We have the same stockings! (picts on my last post). Your decorations look great! Make sure to take lots of picts tommorow for us. Have a blast!

Shannon said...

I love the christmas decorations, they look great. Have fun tomorrow!

Robyn Baird said...

Linds you look so stinking adorable prego!! Isn't the C-mas season exciting! Luv it!

Cala said...

Love your tree!! You are looking absolutely adorable!!! Hey, can I get your Dad's address from you??? Please oh please... Love you and Merry Christmas

Brandi said...

Happy Baby Shower!!!

Audrey said...

OMG, you are too cute for words. Have fun at the shower!!!

Kris and MaLanie said...

I love your Christmas decorations! Very festive. Yay for taking time off at Christmas. You will love it! Hope your baby shower was fun!