Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Shasta Pics part 2

So one of the wives in Shasta, Kim, had an amazing camera and took awesome pictures. She got some great ones of Brian on the sky ski and both of us wake surfing. We had such a blast, I'm ready to go back now :)
Brian on the sky ski, he got air dude...
But then he fell
I'm a surf girl, that's right
That's my man


I have a bunch more but these were fun and reminded me how much I want to get back on the lake.
4th of July
We had a good relaxing weekend, BBQ'ing and watching the fireworks our neighbors set off. We went to Chris and Brandi's for the BBQ and sat outside afterwards. MJ is NOT a fan of 4th of July, she loves America but does not see the point in fireworks apparently. I enjoyed some of the fireworks and then joined Brandi and Austin inside so I could try and calm MJ down and keep her from barking her tail off.
Saturday we went shopping with the gift card and money I got for my birthday and had a great time. It's been soooo long since we've been shopping and I just had a blast. I got a few shirts and a necklace and earrings. That night we rented two movies and watched them BOTH! Yep, we were that lazy. It was nice, we made popcorn and chowed on candy.
It was hard coming back to work on Monday but somehow we made it through the day.
Brandi and Chris and Brandi's mom came over for dinner last night, one last time :( I have a separate post for our year spent with the Taylor's, give me a minute to compose myself though.

3 comments:

Leslie Collins said...

Fun pic's, Lindsay. I would love to learn to surf. I am not that coordinated though. :)

Shannon said...

awesome pics, looks like so much fun :)

Kristin said...

Wow! Great pics! Looks like a lot of fun!