Wednesday, July 16, 2008

2 Year Anniversary!

We are seriously so boring. I have nothing to blog about. I would like to write all the little conversations between Brian and I because we make each other laugh so much, but I don't think anyone else would find them that funny. Mainly because they are Friends or Office related, or it involves funny faces or gestures that are hard to portray through a blog. I'm not that talented of a writer.

Yesterday was our 2 year anniversary! 2 years baby :-) We decided to bring out our gorgeous champagne flutes for every anniversary, so we pulled them out last night and filled them with....milk. That's right, milk. Hey, we love our milk so what's more perfect than toasting with it? We had lots of expenses this month: Shasta, new brakes on the bug, car insurance (we pay every six months), so we decided to save money and not go out to eat. We had just as much fun at home with our milk.
Love you babe, it's been the best 2 years ever thanks to you.

The Armstrong family reunion is coming up and I'm getting really excited. My aunt sent out the sleeping arrangements and itinerary which got me all giddy, I'm excited to see the family! Our theme this year (yes we have themes at our reunion) is Pirates of the Caribbean, it's going to be awesome. My Aunt and Uncle built a beautiful lodge a couple years ago and that is where we have all our family reunions. It's perfect because we all get to stay in the same place, not to mention the lodge is AMAZING.
Seriously, check it out:
http://www.nzlegacy.com/dev/faith-and-family.pdf

Weather is still beautiful here and I'm loving it. It's been a little warm at night, but last night it finally cooled down which was nice. Our big all house ceiling fan works a lot nicer when it's cooler outside :-) We finally got a kiddie pool last weekend and it is awesome. Brian even sat in for awhile, reading for his class :-) Unfortunately MJ is not a fan. Pictures really would've spiced up this paragraph.

Alright, I'm boring myself so I'm signing off. 2 days until Friday, yes!

8 comments:

Kari said...

You're not boring at all. By the way, I LOVE your newest additions to your sidebar! I'm getting so excited for the next book! Can I get any dorkier?

Shannon said...

That lodge is amazing and your family reunion sounds like so much fun! Happy Anniversary, too! 2 years is big stuff! :)

Cami said...

Congrats on 2 years!!

Tieky Torch said...

Congrats on 2 years Lins! I love reading your blog and I totally understand the whole part of having nothing to blog! It's great!

Silvina said...

Hey Lindsey, Happy Anniversary!!!

The Beavers said...

There is nothing like a good celebration full of MILK! I personally would have filled my glass with diet pepsi. Congratulations on 2 years!

♥ Lovfer♥ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
♥ Lovfer♥ said...

Happy 2 Year Anniversary! I love that you drank milk out of the flutes, we haven't seen ours since the wedding, I didn't even think to break them out for our anniversary.

Is this lodge really near Gilbert, AZ? That's near me! And it's so beautiful. I'm sure you guys will have all kinds of fun :)